We solve customers’ machinery problems with expert advice based on sound engineering principles, our knowledge of modern rotordynamics, and decades of practical experience. Our Machinery Diagnostics Services (MDS) organization is recognized as an industry leader and a trusted source of deep knowledge on machinery behavior. Customized diagnostic service programs are offered based on your needs.
Our capabilities include:
- Machinery Malfunction Diagnostics
- Rotordynamic Modeling and Design Consultation
- Field Balancing
- Remote Diagnostics
- Alignment Services
- Torsional Vibration Analysis
- Piping and Structural Vibration Analysis
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
- Bearing Design Evaluation and Diagnostics
- Shop Acceptance Testing
- Field Commissioning Services
- Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Determination
- Post-Failure Analysis
- On-site Data Collection and Evaluation
We provide an unbiased, independent perspective for all machinery, regardless of manufacturer. Contact us to discuss your needs at
+1 (775) 552-3112.
Our MDS Manager...
Peyton has 33 years of rotating equipment experience currently holds the position of Manager Global Machinery Diagnostic Services for SETPOINT MDS Services in Tampa, Florida. He received his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of South Florida in 1982 and holds a Professional Engineering license in the state of Florida. Peyton is the author of several papers on rotating machinery diagnostics.